Stephen D. Holt., M.D.
- Physician with more than 35 years of experience in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Developed rheumatology department at Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic, now one of the largest rheumatology practices in the U.S.
- Founding member of the Arkansas Osteoporosis Center with the first bone density measuring device.
- Founding member of the LRDC research foundation
Joseph A. Locke., D.O.
- Trained at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Anesthesiology with the belief that pain is an absolute sensory experience and is frequently dominant in his patient’s daily lives.
- Doctor Joseph Locke has received the 2012-2014 Patients’ Choice and Compassionate Doctor Recognition Award by the online physician honor role organization PatientsChoice.org. In addition, he is a Talk of the Town award winner for 2013 and On-Time Doctor Award recipient for 2014 exhibiting a high level of patient commitment and satisfaction.
Cendant Stem Cell Center offers expertise in advanced Stem Cell treatments for a variety Orthopedic conditions. We are a leading resource in the emerging field of regenerative medicine, allowing people from all walks of life to receive this advanced form of healing without having to instead take part in painful and invasive surgeries.
This website uses the remarketing service to advertise on third party websites to previous visitors to our site. No personal information is collected. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an inquiry. This could be in the form of an image advertisement on various webpages throughout the internet. Users of our website can always opt out of this form of advertising by blocking cookies before visiting our site or deleting cookies on their web browser after visiting our site.